Sturdy design, maximum precision
- Simple principle : air-cooled three phase motors (AEG, Leroy Somer or equal) with hollow shaft and spiral propeller immersed in the wastewater at an angle
- Aerator in protective housing. No spray water or ice-deposits in frosty weather. Ideal encasement of the motor
- All parts of machinery are made of high- quality, non-corrosive material. Hollow shaft and spiral propeller made of stainless steel, protective housing made of glass fibre reinforced plastic
- Special conical coupling designed as a precision machined part, dynamically balanced in connection with the hollow shaft. No bearings and gaskets in the immersed part of the machine. Almost maintenance-free and wear resistant.
- Available with all IEC motor sizes from 1.1 kW to 22 kW .
High efficiency, high availability
- intake of air through the hollow shaft. Fine bubble depth aeration with high specific oxygen utilization factor resulting from the downward angle direction of flow
- intensive mixing and high performance circulation
- effective oxygen transfer, calm water surface
- optimal regulation when using several units. Intermittent operation variable according to requirement
- Low maintenance and long lifetime due to solid and reliable design combined with high-quality materials.